Service & Maintenance
Reprotec’s continued success is a reflection of our excellent after sales support and repeat business we gain from thousands of satisfied customers.
Our service team are trained to expert level by our manufacturers and will listen, adapt, focus and resolve faults quickly and efficiently resulting in minimum down time.
Reprotec and Ricoh
We are proud to announce that we have achieved the Ricoh GOLD Certification.
Every partner achieving certification has been rigorously assessed and annually audited to ensure that quality standards are maintained. The Ricoh certification programme identifies those dealerships that operate to the highest standards both internally within the organisation and externally to their customers. Each certification is a clear recognition of investment in people, processes and technology from a sales and customer service prospective.
This is a very prestigious accreditation and only awarded to a small number of partners within the UK.
Our customers can be confident that the solutions and service being proposed will satisfy all requirements.
Reprotec are also pleased to announce that we are a 100% Ricoh Supplies and Parts Certified Partner.
To have achieved this certification, Ricoh dealers must guarantee to service all products using nothing but genuine Ricoh supplies and parts purchased direct through Ricoh UK. A full audit has been conducted of our warehouse storage facilities and random spot checks will be conducted twice a year to ensure our compliance.
To meet this high standard, we have proven that:
- We use genuine parts and consumables during maintenance of equipment
- We maintain a high minimum level of spare parts stock
- We maintain a minimum level of technical expertise and qualification
- Our engineers have attended the Ricoh product training academy
- We have a development programme for field technicians
- We audit our customers satisfaction and carry out after sales surveys
- We utilise managed service where appropriate to ensure the smooth running of equipment
- We have been recognised for our formal business processes and procedures that are in place
Reprotec and Kyocera
Reprotec and Kyocera have had a long standing relationship for over 20 years and we are proud to be one of the UK’s largest Kyocera dealers. All of our engineers have been trained at the Kyocera training academy and have the relevant qualifications and expertise to maintain the equipment at the highest level.
We also work closely with our Kyocera National Service Centre to provide our UK wide customers with fast and reliable customer service.
Though Kyocera do not operate an accreditation certification programme, Reprotec are recognised as an outstanding service and support partner within the Kyocera organisation.
Reprotec recognises the importance of looking after the environment. We are continually reviewing the organisations environmental impact and taking steps to reduce it in all areas by providing recycling facilities and encouraging staff to conserve resources, minimise waste, re-use and recycle where possible.
Working in conjunction with our manufactures, Reprotec arranges for the dispoal and recycling of used toner cartridges and machine parts on behalf of our customers.
We comply with the WEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic equipment) directive which states that the original supplier of any electrical or electronic equipment purchased after the 13th August 2005 is responsible for managing equipment disposal.Click here to view our environmental policy
Reprotec recommend a software to all of our customers, called Capture IT. The software is linked to our service management system and is loaded onto your local computer or network to automatically send the device meter readings and toner requirements directly to our service team.
The key benefits to your organisation are:
- Industry’s service white paper certification
- Toner alerts directly to the service team
- Meter readings are taken directly providing accurate invoicing
- The software updates hourly to eliminate equipment downtime
- Completely confidential
- Meter readings are no longer required when ordering supplies or service requests