Reprotec hold a minimum amount of essential personal data relating to our customers.
We take seriously the need to protect that personal data and we always undertake the following:
- Our personal data records are audited and updated to remain accurate.
- Where records of personal data is deemed to be of no further use, it is deleted.
- Hard copies of personal data is disposed of by shredding to comply with our secure hard copy disposal policy (secure shredding).
- Our data servers are protected securely behind a network firewall with secure passwords. All data is encrypted and servers are secured in a locked steel cage.
- Passwords are changed regularly.
- Should you wish to see the personal data we have stored at Reprotec, please contact Debbie McCourt (please note proof of identity will be required before personal data is released).
- If you wish us to redact personal data with respect to your company, please contact Debbie McCourt (please note proof of identity will be required before personal data is redacted).
- If your school or business subscribes to Capture IT, our automated software for retrieving device information and consumable ordering, we can confirm Capture IT encodes your site identity as an alphanumeric code. Customers names are not used for recognition when meter readings or other information is communicated.
- Meter readings communications can be encrypted via port 443; should you require this encryption please contact Debbie McCourt.